PPL Housing Find out more about PPL rental housing and rental criteria.
Watch this 24-minute video Overcome Barriers to Your Housing Search and print the companion workbook to put the information into action.
Housing Search Websites
- Supportive Housing List This document lists supportive housing resources in the area. Supportive housing is typically subsidized, permanent housing with support services for individuals and families who have experienced homelessness, are living with a disability, have experienced chemical dependency, have fled domestic abuse or who have a criminal background.
- Transitional Housing List This document lists transitional housing resources in the area. Transitional housing assists individuals and families recovering from a crisis and is often a stepping stone for transitioning from emergency shelter to permanent housing.
- Ex-Offender Housing Resources List of resources for ex-offenders looking for housing.
Housing Subsidy Information
Emergency Shelter Information
- Hennepin County Emergency Shelter Information
- Ramsey County All intakes are completed through The Family Place
- Metro Shelter Hotline 1-888-234-1329
- United Way 2-1-1 or 1-800-543-7709
- Minnesota Domestic Violence Crisis Line If you are escaping a violent relationship and need shelter, call Day One 1-866-223-1111