- No unlawful detainers (evictions) less than 2-years old, unless you have verifiable documentation of landlord irresponsibility.
- No history of any damage to the apartment.
- No outstanding balance due to a previous landlord.
- If you have no prior rental history, then you must have a qualified cosigner. The cosigner must be a resident of Minnesota, have a good credit history, and be willing to sign the lease.
Do I Qualify?
- Required minimum monthly income of twice the rent charged on the apartment (example: $650 apartment requires $1,300 monthly income).
- Section 8 vouchers and certificates accepted. The resident must meet the same criteria as those seeking non-subsidized housing.
- You must show that you have paid bills on time and doe not have a history of debt write-offs or accounts that have gone into collections.
- Residency may be denied due to poor credit history.
- Eligibility for PPL housing is subject to a criminal background check. Residency may be denied due to criminal history.
I Qualify - What's Next?
Housing Interest List
We are not accepting applications at this time. Please add your name to the Interest List so that you may be contacted if vacancies become available.
Learn about PPL housing opportunities with our automated Housing Line:
A $40 Application Fee per adult is required
to process all rental housing applications.