- No unlawful detainers (evictions) less than 2-years old, unless you have verifiable documentation of landlord irresponsibility.
- No history of any damage to the apartment.
- No outstanding balance due to a previous landlord.
PPL owns, manages, and services over 1,500 units of safe, quality, affordable housing throughout the Twin Cities.
Please contact individual properties offices with questions.
Do I Qualify?
- All PPL rental units have a maximum income limit, ranging from 30-60% of Area Median Income.
- Minimum monthly income of twice the rent charged on the apartment required (ex. $650 apartment requires $1,300 monthly income).
- We accept all rental subsidy programs.
- Credit history will be reviewed. Must not have any outstanding utility bills or owe a previous landlord a balance.
- Eligibility for PPL Rental Housing is subject to a criminal background check. Residency may be denied due to criminal history.
- You may apply for a Waiver of Rental Criteria if you feel you don't meet the standard criteria.
I Qualify - What's Next?
Vacancies are limited and subject to eligibility requirements. If you meet PPL's rental criteria, please call a property office for current availability and to schedule a showing.
Learn about PPL housing opportunities with our automated Housing Line:
A $40 Application Fee per adult is required
to process all rental housing applications.