About the Program
What jobs will I be prepared for?
Following completion of the program and a paid externship with one of our employer partners, you will be prepared to take the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) exam and apply for pharmacy technician positions.
What certifications will I earn?
Upon successful completion of the program and the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board exam, you will receive pharmacy technician certification.
What other opportunities are included?
Your paid externship with one of our employer partners will provide you with valuable experience in a pharmacy setting.
Qualifications for Participation
- High school diploma or GED
- At least 18 years of age
- Legal to work in the United States
- Income at or below 200% poverty level
- 1 year customer service experience
- Proficient math and reading skills